Baked Ling Fillet With Mushroom
· 700g ling fish fillets
· 200g potatoes, quartered
· 250g button mushrooms, wiped clean, halved
· 125g pancetta diced
· 2 tbsp thyme leaves, roughly chopped
· ¼ cup olive oil
· 1 large brown onion, cut into thin wedges
Heat up oven to 220°C. Put potatoes into a large roasting pan.
Add 2 tbsps of onion, oil, thyme, mushrooms, pancetta, salt and pepper.
Toss to combine then roast for 20 minutes.
· Rub remaining 1 tbsp oil over both sides of fish and season with salt and pepper.
· Place on top of potato mixture. Bake fish and vegetables for a another 10 minutes or until fish flakes when tested with a fork and vegetables are cooked enough.
Take Off from oven. Cover lightly with foil. Hold for 5 minutes and serve.