Garlic Butter Scallops
· 1 pound scallops
· salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
· 1/4 teaspoon sweet paprika
· 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
· 4 to 5 garlic cloves, minced
· 1/3 cup dry white wine, (for Keto, use chicken or vegetable broth)
· 1 tablespoon lemon juice
· 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
· lemon slices, for garnish
· Pat dry the scallops with paper towels.
· Remove the tough white side muscle if not yet removed. Cut the scallops to have uniform size.
· Season scallops on all sides with salt, pepper, and paprika.
· Heat a large pot and add 2 tablespoons butter; cook until sizzling.
· Add the scallops in one layer without over crowding the pan, cook for 2 minutes until bottom is golden brown. Set aside.
· Melt remaining butter in the skillet, and add in garlic; cook for 1 minute. Add wine and cook for another 2 minutes.
· Squeeze lemon juice into the pan and mix in cooked scallops.
· Garnish with parsley and lemon slices. Serve.
Choose from our selection of Scallops now!