Sydney wide delivery only $9.95
V "Paleo Boss Lady" Capaldi
Despite the luxury of this meal, cooking lobster tail could not be easier. This dish a great way to impress someone and spoil yourself, too!
· 2 - 1 lb lobsters
· 1/4 cup of ghee or grass-fed buttermelted
· 2 tablespoons fresh dill
· 1 lemon
· Salt and pepper to taste
1. Clean lobster and rinse thoroughly.
2. Arrange on flat surface and squeeze 1/2 lemon onto each tail.
3. Spread 1 tablespoon of melted butter or ghee on meat of each tail, followed by a sprinkling of dill, salt, and pepper.
1. Pre-heat grill to medium temperature.
2. Place lobster tail-side down to grill.
3. Cook for 9-11 minutes and remove when done.
1. Place 1 teaspoon of desired fat in cast iron pan, heating over medium heat to melt.
2. Turn oven to broil.
3. Once cast iron is heated, add tails to pan and place in the oven.
4. Watching closely, cook for 7 -9 minutes under broiler.
5. Removing Lobster from Shell:
6. Once the lobster meat is cooked, grab the no-fin side of the tail, placing your fork between tail and meat.
7. Pulling in the direction of the meat, you should be able to separate the meat from the shell without much of a problem.
8. Use any remaining melted butter or ghee for dipping and enjoy