Prawns in Creamy Garlic Sauce with Steamed Rice
· 2 cups rice
· 2 cloves garlic crushed
· 1/2 cup cream
· 16 large prawns peeled and deveined
· 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
· Bring to boil a large saucepan of salted water, pour the rice and boil gently stirring occasionally for 12 minutes or until tender.
· Strain and rinse under hot water.
· Saute garlic in 1 tbsp. of olive oil in a small saucepan over medium high heat for 30 seconds or until just golden brown.
· Add the cream, reduce heat and simmer.
· Season with cracked pepper, stir and simmer until the sauce reduces and thickens slightly, roughly 10 minutes.
· Add the prawns and cook for 2 minutes, turn and cook another 1 minute or until they are a lovely orange color and cooked through.
· Serve on a bed of rice.
Choose from our selection of Prawns now!