Green Curry Salmon
· 1 tbspFresh lime juice
· 1 tspFreshly grated ginger
· 1 tbspFish sauce
· 2 tspBrown sugar (optional)
· 1Small sweet onion thinly sliced
· 1Red bell pepper, cored, thinly sliced
· 1Green bell pepper, cored, thinly sliced
· 1/2 tspSalt
· 1/2 tspFreshly ground pepper
· 1(13.5 oz) canUnsweetened coconut milk
· 3-4Green onions, light, and dark green parts
· 4 (4 oz)Salmon fillets, skin must be removed
· Fresh Cilantro
Heat up oven to 375°.
Sprinkle salt & pepper to salmon fillets and set aside.
In an ovenproof skillet, whisk curry paste into coconut milk over medium heat until fully combined. Mix ginger, fish sauce, lime juice and brown sugar with onions and peppers. Let it boil for 5 minutes while stirring occasionally.
Set prepared salmon into the curry mixture and transfer pan to oven. Allow to cook for 10-12 minutes until salmon is just cooked through.
Serve over cauliflower rice topped with cilantro and green onions.
Choose from our selection of Salmon now!