Garlic & Herb Artichoke Salmon
· 4 salmon fillets (6 ounches each)
· 2 tsp grated lemon zest
· 2 green onions. White & green portions separated and sliced
· 1/4 tsp salt
· 1/4 tsp pepper
· 1/4 cup marinated quartered artichoke hearts
· 1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/3 cup garlic-herb spreadable cheese (about half of a 6.5-oz package)
Place fillets on one large piece of heavy-duty foil (skin side down).
· Drizzle with lemon zest, salt, and pepper; top with white portion of green onions. Fold foil around fish, wrap up tightly.
· Grill, covered, over medium-high heat until fish just starts to flake easily with a fork. (7-9 minutes)
· For The Meantime, put artichoke hearts, lemon juice and cheese in a food processor; process until smooth.
For serving, open foil gently to allow steam to evade. Remove salmon to serving plates, leaving skin on foil. Top fillets with artichoke mixture, drizzle with remaining green onion.