· 1 pound pasta
· ¼ cup tablespoons cooking oil
· ½ onion, diced
· 1 green bell pepper, diced
· 3-4 cloves garlic, sliced
· ounces tomato paste
· 20oz. diced tomatoes
· 1 teaspoon salt and ground black pepper
· 4 tablespoon chopped parsley
· ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
· 1 pint oysters, oyster liquor reserved
· Grated Parmesan cheese
· In a large pot, heat oil over medium heat with the onion and bell pepper.
· Add the vegetables, garlic and tomato paste; cook for 5 minutes.
· Mix in parsley, diced tomatoes, salt, peppers, and the reserved oyster liquor.
· Cook for 30 minutes to allow the sauce to thicken slightly before adding the oysters.
· Add the oysters and cook for about 5 minutes, then serve over your favorite pasta.
· Garnish with the Parmesan cheese.
Choose from our selection of Oysters now!